Read what just a few of our customer's reviews & what they have had to say about the work we have done for them. More Than Removals reviews are provided by clients we have helped move home and business. The areas covered are all the UK, including Newcastle, Durham, Sunderland, and Northumberland.
When you hire one of our team at More Than Removals, we'd love it if you leave a review. Reviews provide valuable feedback to us, and can help us grow online.
When you provide a review, we will ask you to provide an overall rating, in which your review will be made either public or private. It's your choice to choose from.
- A Public Review- This is made visible to all people that visit the service provider's profile on Bi
- Private Review- This is the feedback that is sent directly via email, and is not made public
You can contact us to omit the rating for an individual review. Leaving a review helps our online presence.
Not only does it do this, but it helps us continue with high standards.
If you wish you can always leave us a testimonial on google, every little help. To remain relevant in today's era, businesses like us have no choice but have a reputation strategy. Naturally, we monitor what consumers are saying about us. Trying to proactively get positive new reviews from our happy customers. Why? When evaluating a business, consumers will typically look at the top reviews first.
But why do we do this??
Based On Research:
- 68 percent of people say positive customer testimonials makes them more likely to use a local business.
- 12 percent of consumers say that they read reviews, but those reviews don’t influence their decision on which local business to use.
- 42 percent say that negative testimonials make them not want to use a local business.
Almost 70 percent of consumers said that positive reviews make them more likely to use a local business. Additionally, 42 percent of consumers say that negative reviews make them not want to use a business. These numbers show that people seriously consider reviews when making a purchasing decision.