More Than Removals packing service teams are fully trained and experienced in every aspect of packing your belongings. Packing valuable antiques and fragile items, right down to the basics. We offer a range of packing services for suit each and every customer, which is totally customizable dependent on your needs.
Regardless of whether you are moving around the corner, or to the opposite end of the country, good packing is an essential aspect of any removal. Likewise our packing crews are fully trained. Naturally we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the most secure and quickest way to pack your contents into removals boxes.
HOW WE DO IT
- Fragile items are individually wrapped in at least two sheets of packing paper.
- Once wrapped, items are placed into the box methodically, using plenty of packing paper as padding.
- Items are packed together to minimize damage, such as lamps protected with cushions.
- For large pictures and mirrors, we have specially designed and made picture bags, to save time and keep them secure.
- High-value items are individually export wrapped using breathable bubble wrap.
- Dependent on your needs, we can arrange to have wooden crates made to pack extra-high value items such as fine arts and clocks.
- Once each box is packed, its contents and the room that it has come from are written on the box.
- On unloading, each box is placed in the corresponding room in your new home, or wherever you would like it.
REMOVAL PACKING SERVICE OPTIONS
We offer two main levels of packing service, full, or fragile only. With our full packing service our removals crew will arrive in advance of your removal. We’ll completely pack all of your contents into high-quality removals boxes. It is minimal that you will need to do to prepare, and the removal men will methodically work through your home carefully packing everything.
Naturally, with our fragile packing service, we will provide boxes for your to pack the non-fragile items, and again arrive in advance to pack away all your most delicate, and often difficult to pack items, including glassware, crockery, china, pictures, mirrors, lamps, and ornaments.
We use wardrobe cartons to pack away your clothes. Items hanging in wardrobes are lifted directly off the rail, and into one of our hanging garment carriers. Once we’re unloading at your new property, we will place your clothes into the wardrobe of your corresponding. This saves packing time and means that your clothes will reach your new home uncreased and in tip-top condition.
Looking for the ultimate in time-saving removals? Once we have packed, loaded, and unloaded your home’s contents, we can unpack them for you too. In the event that we are unable to place items into cupboards and drawers but can save you the hassle of unboxing and unwrapping each individual item, placing each onto a flat surface for you to put away as you desire.
PREFER TO PACK YOURSELF?
No problem at all, all of our removals quotes include the delivery of professional quality removals boxes and packing materials, including packing paper, tape, and bubble wrap. Once you’re moved in, settled and unpacked, we will return to collect everything from you.